The Domains Reseller API allows you to connect and interact with our system using your own system. Using the API, you are able to perform actions such as:
- Register a domain under your account.
- Transfer a domain from another company to your account
- Renew a domain under your account.
- Release a domain that has a registrar lock for a domain registered under your account.
- Modify Contact Details of a domain registered under your account.
- Get the EPP Code of a domain registered under your account.
- Get/Save DNS Records of a domain under your account.
- Get, Modify or delete the Nameservers of a domain under your account
- Enable or disable the registrar lock of a domain
- Get/Save Email Forwarding
- ID Protection
- Domain Cron Synchronization
In requests, Domains Reseller accepts query parameters and the API response is sent in JSON data format.
Username: This is the email address of your client account with us
Token: Token is an API Key transformed into SHA256 hash using your email address and the current time encoded with base64. Please note that the API key has to be given to you by the Mybundlehost Team.
base64_encode(hash_hmac("sha256", "", ":<gmdate("y-m-d H")>)"))
Sample Domain Reseller API Request