We have a robust DNS system to ensure that you can manage your domains easily. Simply follow the steps below
- Login to your client area and select your private server from the Your Active Products/Services widget.
- Scroll down to the Modify DNS section and click on the Add Domain button.
- Enter the domain name of the account you will like to host on the server and the IP address of the server and click the Save button.
- To add each DNS record, scroll down to the Modify DNS section and click on the Add Domain Record button.
- Choose the record type, enter the hostname and other details of the record and save.
- Continue this process till you have entered all records
- You may scroll down to the Domain Records section to view all the records you have added.
- Once satisfied, change the nameservers of your domain to ns1.mybundlehost.com.ng, ns2.mybundlehost.com.ng. Give the DNS some time to propagate and that is it!
If you have any issues managing the DNS of your domain, simply contact us and we will be glad to assist.